An incredible opportunity to take advantage of the recent crisis. Trow Jones has a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom unsettled apartments to choose from in the recently completed high-end development ‘The Grand’ in Bondi Junction for heavily prices.
What does unsettled mean? It means that purchasers who bought off-plan in 2017 have been unable to complete on their apartments due to financial difficulty related to the COVID-19 crisis and have forfeited their deposits.
Literally footsteps from Westfield and Bondi Junction train station and only a short drive or bus ride from the Eastern Suburbs’ best beaches, The Grand presents a unique opportunity for the astute investor or for owner-occupiers previously priced out of brand new apartments in the Eastern Suburbs.
Discounted apartments with such high-quality finishes in this blue-chip location will not last long.
– North-facing balcony
– Study nook
– Basement car park
– Stone benchtops and splashbacks
– Miele kitchen appliances
– Integrated fridge and dishwasher
– Engineered hardwood timber flooring
– Wool-blend carpet in bedrooms
– Shadow line ceilings
– Rainfall showerheads
– Vitrified tile bathrooms
– Built-in robes
– Internal laundry with clothes dryer
– Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Multiple TV points
– Security access control to lobby and basement
– Basement storage cage
– Lift access to all floors
– Garbage shute on all floors
– Additional car spaces available at additional cost